Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lycan Swipe Media web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lycan Swipe Medias web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In placing this information on the website, Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker and her team, its licensors or suppliers (nor directors, employees, agents, and related entities) have checked the accuracy of the information and do no more than pass it on. Stacey Walker has no belief one way or the other as to its accuracy. Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information contained on the website.
Information contained on the website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice with respect to any property on the website or the information about the property contained on the website.
Prices displayed on the website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
In no event shall Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker or her suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Lycan Swipe Media Internet site, even if she has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Corrections
The materials appearing on the Lycan Swipe Media web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lycan Swipe Media , Stacey Walker, and her team does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites from this page. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lycan Swipe / Stacey Walker. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walkers web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tasmania, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Lycan Swipe Media / Stacey Walker is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy yourself and of other individuals.
Your privacy is very important to me.
Accordingly, I have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how I collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Personal Information Collection:
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future features such as property reports and email marketing you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Personal Information Sharing:
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Lycan Swipe Media, Stacey Walker, and her team ensure that reasonable steps are taken to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Personal Information Use:
When you visit the Lycan Swipe Media website we may expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to; browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site. Occasionally, we may use visitor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Personal Information Access:
Subject to exceptions allowed by law, you have a right to access your personal information. If you would like to do so, please let us know in writing. Lycan Swipe Media, Stacey Walker, and her team will advise you if there are any fees and charges for searching and providing this information to you.